Penny keeper strap
Slip on style
Made In Turkey
Havana Slip Ons
Your good looks are something to be admired with this shoes. This slip-on loafer features a smooth leather upper with a penny keeper strap for added appeal and durable rubber outsole for a pleasurable walking experience.
Exterior: 100% Leather
Lining: 100% Genuine Leather
Sole: Light Weight Rubber
The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, what time you make your purchase and item availability.
At the time of processing your purchase, we will show you the cost and the delivery date of your order.
The estimated delivery time will be between 1-3 working days, depending on the delivery address.
Bear in mind that deliveries are only made on working days.
International shipping normally takes 4-10 working days. In cases where customs processing is slow, delivery can take up to 10 days. Time varies depending on the area. After you process your order, we will show you the cost and the delivery date of your order.
- Cash On Delivery – (Local Orders)
- E-commerce Payment (Local & International )
This payment option is available for all users who create an account on our platform. You can pay to your orders using a credit card or visa, before the shipping process starts.
You will receive email updates on the status of your order.
You can also access this information in the section “My Account”. If you are not registered, click on the “Order information” link in the confirmation email to track your order.
If there are any delivery restrictions on your address, you will see them at the time of purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please check below our exchange & return policy:
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
Notify us of your intention to exchange or return the goods with a maximum of 7 days from receipt date of purchase.
- If you require an exchange for an item, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your new merchandise. The delivery fee varies depending on your location. Additionally, if there is a difference in the price of the merchandise being exchanged, you will be responsible for that cost as well.
-To arrange an exchange:
- Contact us to let us know you’d like to exchange your item. Then, send the item back to us through the delivery contact we will give you. We’ll send out your ‘Exchange’ code directly after receiving the original item back.
- The cost of the merchandise will be credited to your Exchange code, as soon as your item has passed inspection. Your exchange code has no expiry date and is to be used exclusively on our website, at any time you want.
- All goods are your responsibility once in your possession, so please handle all goods with extreme care and ensure that you send the package by a method which insures the value of the goods.
- Items must be returned to us intact, undamaged & unused with all the original tags attached, and as soon as reasonably possible.
- When trying on clothing please do not use unnecessary force and ensure you are not wearing make-up, perfume/aftershave or deodorant which may leave a scent or marks.
- We will be unable to accept the exchange of any item(s) where these instructions have not been followed.
- If you are present in Lebanon, you are welcome to visit us in store and exchange your items, free of charge.
- NO REFUNDS ALLOWED.