EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
Notify us of your intention to exchange or return the goods with a maximum of 7 days from receipt date of purchase.
- If you require an exchange for an item, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your new merchandise. The delivery fee varies depending on your location. Additionally, if there is a difference in the price of the merchandise being exchanged, you will be responsible for that cost as well.
-To arrange an exchange:
- Contact us to let us know you’d like to exchange your item. Then, send the item back to us through the delivery contact we will give you. We’ll send out your ‘Exchange’ code directly after receiving the original item back.
- The cost of the merchandise will be credited to your Exchange code, as soon as your item has passed inspection. Your exchange code has no expiry date and is to be used exclusively on our website, at any time you want.
- All goods are your responsibility once in your possession, so please handle all goods with extreme care and ensure that you send the package by a method which insures the value of the goods.
- Items must be returned to us intact, undamaged & unused with all the original tags attached, and as soon as reasonably possible.
- When trying on clothing please do not use unnecessary force and ensure you are not wearing make-up, perfume/aftershave or deodorant which may leave a scent or marks.
- We will be unable to accept the exchange of any item(s) where these instructions have not been followed.
- If you are present in Lebanon, you are welcome to visit us in store and exchange your items, free of charge.
- NO REFUNDS ALLOWED.